Starting Monday, February 19th, Be on the lookout for a new Instagram contest that will be running through that Friday. I’ll be selecting 6 of you to receive an envelope with $5 cash and a “We Rise by Lifting Others” card, for you to complete a RAOK in your own personal way.
I (Mrs. Steele) will also have 2 envelopes at the girls varsity home softball game on February 26th at 6:00pm against PK Young and 2 envelopes at the boys varsity home baseball game on March 1st at 7:00pm against Santa Fe. The first two students who find me, at each game, will get an envelope to use there. I’ll be staying for the whole game for anyone who would like my company or who would feel more comfortable with me there, to help you complete your challenge.
Remember, you don’t have to approach anyone… you can pay for someones ticket before they come in, or buy their snacks, without them even knowing so there is no need for you to be nervous (if you’re like me)! For me personally, giving anonymously is SO MUCH BETTER anyway!
STUDENT CHALLENGE RULES
1. Complete your RAOK in your own personal way but it must be used on someone you don’t know.
2. If you post anything about the challenge on social media, make sure to tag us or use the hashtags!
3. Use the back of your “We Rise by Lifting Others Card” to write a short personal message signed with only your first name or initials.
4. You ARE NOT limited to baseball and softball games like I previously mentioned. You can choose when and where to complete your RAOK
5. Take a picture of the back of your card to send us and tell us about your experience before, during and after either thru social media, a video, email or message.